Our news bulletin covers stories plateau state, national, international, Business, Sport, and Entertainment stories. The specialized bulletins are named based on focal coverage. Various news broadcasts are done with thematic sound and production.
- Jay FM, News Review 07.15am-7.45am, a look at the newspaper and news media stories to start off the day. Stories are prioritized based influence, information and importance
- Jay FM News Now: 10.00am-10.15am, news now provides details to major stories from within the plateau and national stories
- Jay FM News Across Nigeria the midway bulletin 12pm-12.15pm, covers stories across at least 15 Nigerian states from occurrences, state government decision and developments
- Jay FM News Now: 04.00pm-4.15pm, covers details on the key decisions made for the day by governments, response by people and scheduled event for the next day
- Jay FM, News Today 06.00-06.15pm, covers a summary of daily happening, interviews done by Jay FM also focuses on business, sports, entertainment and international news of the day
The Jay FM marketing model provides us with an adaptive mechanism to meet various clients’ objectives from small to large promotions and campaigns they need for their brands. Our marketing model allows us to create a multi-facet campaign for events, products, services, and outdoor broadcasts for the target audience.
We plan to control a market share of 40-50% of radio market finance in the plateau. Our competitive pricing strategy offering 20-30% less of her competitors’ average and negotiable discounts. This will enable the station to attract volume, remain competitive, break even in the first two years, and remain profitable going forward. The pricing of all our products puts into consideration all relevant costs, customer demand, market environment, and competitor’s prices.